Abington Reldan Metals, LLC is proud to announce the opening of our new State of The Art, Leed Certified facility.
Minimizing Waste. Maximizing Revenue.
Abington Reldan Metals, LLC has been refining for over 30 years with a combined experience of over
50 years turning our clients' waste into recoverable, quantifiable assets. The sellable assets we recover
come from sources as varied as manufacturing scrap, plating facilities, jewelry scrap, electronic waste,
scrap dealers, dental production materials, to name only a few resources of precious metals bearing scrap.
Our expertise addresses the different types of materials in the market place along with the most efficient
process for recovery of your precious metals value. Our full service refinery is ISO 14001 certified,
which ensures compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
See a list of some of the materials we recycle.
Why recycle with us?
Refining for over 30 years, at Abington Reldan Metals we have the capabilities to process all materials in house, on our premises, enabling us to constantly monitor and maintain our processes
to bring clients the maximum payments possible with the shortest turnaround times. This level of efficiency
implemented on the sampling, recovery and refining process helps us deliver the greatest
possible payments for the precious metal in their waste.
The best part about our service is that you will receive both a monetary reward as well as a personal
reward for recycling your material in an environmentally conscientious manner.
- We are proactive in listening to the needs of our customers.
- Our refinery produces 99.99 + fine gold which is used by manufacturers large and small.
- We offer you cost effective recycling with the least amount of environmental impact.
- Our refinery is a zero discharge refinery, one of the few in the country. This term describes the procedure of not sending our 'fully treated waste water' down the drain.
- Our unique ability to sort, separate, and upgrade scrap to turn out precious metals gives us the competitive edge to compete for your business and add value to your bottom line.
- Complete transportation department that will handle all your needs and make all necessary arrangements to get your scrap to us.
What materials do we accept?
Any manufacturing process or product involving precious metals used as raw materials ultimately leads to
scrap materials in waste. Jewelry, electronics, plating waste, laboratory materials, and dental products
make up the bulk of the materials we handle, but we also recover precious metals from a broad range of
industries and processes. If you don't see your precious metal waste listed on this page, please contact
us for a review of your precious metals recovery options.
Four Reasons Why You Should Recycle
- Your Bottom Line: Yes, recycling can be profitable. With Abington Reldan Metals as your partner in recycling, you can get the most for your precious metal bearing scrap.
- Your World: Toxic materials from manufacturing waste, electronics, and other scrap materials are becoming an increasingly large burden on our eco-system.
- Your Business: We get involved in your business, by doing an audit and looking at all your waste streams, so we can help determine what can be refined and the best methods for you to recycle and get the most value for your asset.
- Your Precious Metal Resources: Fact is there is a finite amount of precious metals in our world. Unless we recycle our precious metals, there will be an impact on future manufacturing as quantities continue to diminsh.